Passport and visa Sub-Department
1,414 total views, 2 views today
- Julia Andreeva
|Students’ calling hours at 67, Bolshaya Morskaya str.:|
|Monday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Tuesday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Wednesday||Paper work, no consultation|
|Thursday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Friday||9.00 – 17.00|
Functions of Passport and visa department are as follows:
- Solving visa and migratory accounting questions for students, post-graduate students, trainees and other foreign citizens coming to SUAI.
- Preparation necessary documents for students’ migratory accounting during their study, period of trainee, courses etc. in SUAI.
- Confirming paper work for visa’ extension.
- Informing about the rules of migratory legislation in Russia and administrative offence for an infringement of a migratory legislation.
- State structures’ informing about annulment or finishing of foreign citizen’s contracts.
- Informing about the rules of migratory legislation in Russia other Departments of SUAI.
- Law and legal acts about migratory legislation’ analysis.
- Training and visiting seminars connected with the migratory legislation to raise the level of staff’s skill.
- Meeting with the first-year students to explain them rules of migratory laws.
- Consideration of letters, applications and appeals connected with the Sub-Department work.
Information updated on June 09, 2017